Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Ruminations from Seat 1A


Jan 3, 2005: Yep… British Airways First Class is ok... the pj’s... the doona… but the responsibility? I mean, 1A – it’s the front seat on the plane… the only seat MORE front is the pilot… how did I handle the pressure of being Captain of the Passengers I hear you think? How about the pressure of being the first officers Wingman? Mighty well I believe… on assurance that I had no special duties (besides being third inline to the throne – or for lovers of Executive Decision “in the Kurt seat”), I settled in for the Singapore to London to New York ride… two rather nice toiletries bags later (I now endorse Jurlique & Ren products – especially their eye creme & lip balm), several meals ‘when I wanted them’, a few vodkas, and several Z’s later, I arrived back to the whirlwind that would be my next 18 days of straight working in New York (yes that includes weekends for you slackers out there… you know who you are)…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home