Monday, December 05, 2005

Celebs everywhere as the weather turns cold…





Dec 5, 2005: So I was reflecting on seeing Mike Tyson in Phoenix… Helena Christensen walking along towards, & past (Damn!) me on Hudson St, when today I was walking home & passed them wrapping a day’s shooting of Law & Order at a bar near my house… out walked one of the stars of the show Jesse L Martin… I stopped & turned into a fan… I suggested he was the shining light in an ordinary movie (RENT)… I chose not to tell him that in Sydney the receptionist called me "Grissom Goran" after Vincent D’onofrio & William Petersen… partly cause I couldn’t tell if it was my graying hair & middle aged man appearance, or my planning methods & skills (as I was assured) that truly triggered the nickname (explains my older women thing a little though)… & partly cause I didn’t think he’d care…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home