Sunday, July 31, 2005

What IS up with my firkin diet...

July 31, 2005: I would hate to read a list of what I eat. I hear about people who write down everything they eat (for some women in NY that seems to be lettuce, Evian and flax seed oil). But if I published a list of what I eat in a normal month, there would be sirens down Washington St as the US Physiology & Scientific Research Unit came to whisk me away for tests... take this month, from bloomin' onions at Outback Steakhouse, to cocktails at Hudson Bar (as featured in Sex & the City), to The Cutting Room (co-owned by Sex & the City's Mr Big Chris Noth), Meet here in my 'hood the Meatpacking District, and some very nice italian food at Gusto... not to mention the jaffles & home delivery... yowser...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home